Thursday, June 29, 2006

At least Georgie is for sure on the way out...

The Supremes just said so...

Look...yer not gonna believe this...

I am actually beneath it all fairly conservative...
Really...

And I do not hate George Bush...
I just can not stand what he stands for!...
And how he sells fear to keep people in line...

America was attacked by surprise on December 7th 1941...
Today Japan is one of the great walls we have against further ignorance!

I just do not belive in totalitarianism's in any way, shape or form!

Be it Japan...in 1941...
Be it radical religion...
Be it Americans allowing it to happen...here...in this country...
Be it in 1776...

It is my hope that Americans can face whatever may face us...
Always...
Without fear...
Is that not what freedom is?

You can't have your cake and eat it too King George!...
Not any more...The Supreme Court just said so...

No comments: