Friday, October 28, 2005

A few thoughts on a late October evening…

I don’t know why I do this folks.
I have no real clue why I spend so much time with something such as a “blog”.
Or anything else I do on the net for that matter.

I could say that I believe in certain things and have found friends who believe much the same way if not exactly like I do. And that would be true.

I could say that sometimes I am just bored out of my mind and need an outlet to explode and that would be true also.

But neither of those truths provides much explanation.

Here is my explanation…

I am an idealist at heart.
I believe because of my life experience, in people.

They will surprise you if you give them half a chance…lol…

Damn, writing this down is much tougher than I thought it would be.

Permit this tangent for a moment…

I have made many friends in life.
I have made many friends on the net.
I do not think of them as being two different classifications of relationships.

When all is said and done…
Friends are to me simply friends.

To the point; we all have done that.

I wanted to make people think and laugh and feel.
There is some truth.

Ah shit, I got my hair cut and I’m having a hard time dealing with it right now ok?...lol…

You folks take care now…much love…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky You, you have hair to cut!