Thursday, March 24, 2005

blah blah blah yada yada yada...

Flies! I see flies everywhere I tell you! Flies!...

Somebody loves me...ahhh...

slightly disturbing...

Even more disturbing
... all about my vagina...
... and one or two things I guess every woman needs to know?...
(Well, it was on the internet so it must be useful right)?
Oh, and speaking of vaginas...

NCAAFU...
Now, this is a bracket...

But hey...It's Easter!...Butt hay!...(now that IS a disturbing visual)...
Let's PARTY!...

...anyway...this is, I'm quite sure, what J.C. had in mind...
oh?...you dis-agree?...hmmm...okey dokey then...
surely we can always rest easy knowing Jesus is with us on AOL?

...methinks heyzeuschristo founded this club...
too bad he didn't have a blog...

...and a toothy easter smoochie to you too...

ooops...apparently Easter has been canceled...
...somebody Please!... inform TED!

Before you get all upset @ any of the above links please note:
1. I don't care.
2. These are simply websites I linked to.
3. If your God likes little sports statues...is on AOL...and can't take a joke...
...then I'm sorry for you...and Ted...

Now where was I?...oh...I remember...Parents!...here is a link for your doomed republican children...
(you have my sympathy)...everyone who believes in Mr. President George Bush raise your hand!...
...wow...kids...that's great! Look at all those hands raised up high!...
Now, what about Peter Pan?...

Let this be a lesson to ya then...never believe in fairy tales or politicians...'specially 'publican ones...they are after all...the same sort...
...oh and reality and drugs both suck folks...so try to mix it up a bit...

No comments: