Wednesday, March 09, 2005

'k...so...what?...

Interesting to note that first comment...thank you...I am well aware of the fact that sometimes time gets away from me.
I am also aware, through the process of logical reason...that time escapes us all in the end...sooo...therefore...it is not a factor in how I choose to live my life...

...the practical application of time is not something I live my life thinking a lot about...

Me?...I would much rather be laughing @ life and the many absurdities within...
...somehow makes it all worthwhile...don't cha know?...

a few "classic" links...
margarita machine...

..still a classic...

...genius...

...just imagine my surprise...

...windows...still trying to run...(give them credit for trying)...

...for Easter Sunday...

but there is something wrong here...

...lost in translation...

...shake the booty...

...no worries...I have a rasentraktor...

...bag yer pussy today!...

then again...wtf do I know?...I just post here...

No comments: