Saturday, March 05, 2005

Greetz...Howdy!...Sup?...

Welcome to yet another corner of the net.

Which is to say there will be even more still ranting and raving on all manner of topics just like everyone else with a 'puter and in-between relationships...
...a bit of something for everyone I hope.

Will never forget ya brother
EVER!
nuff said...

Standard Adult Content Warning:
This blog may have content that is not suitable.
click here if you are underage...

If you are on AOL...and are having problems viewing any material here...just kill yourself...

sorry...I take it back...we are all going to die anyway...well most of us

...so...what to do till the end of the world?
no...not that

this would be good...

yo...that's it!...I'll be a rap star...
custom rap cd covers...

nah...rap isn't for me...
this is better anyway...

Anyway, I was walking through Beaver Dick Park the other day...minding my own bizz, when I ran into a
Jesus freak... (not that there is anything wrong with that)...so I did not let what he had to say bother me much.

I saw squirrels in the park...and they weren't very nice either. So I went home and called up some bacon whores.
And that was a nice way to end the day.












No comments: