Monday, April 04, 2005

Our Friends In The Animal Kingdom...

a/
Did I mention I hate Mondays?...sheesh...

The are many strange forms of life like this one discovered by the Japanese.
...I researched it,(a little), and apparently it is the rare RatBeaver<

The Secret Life Of Lobsters...
...go ahead and ask a Lobster a question or tell it a Lobster story...
I dare you...

It's small and furry and I Want One!

Ok! Kids!...We are now going to visit dangerous members of the Animal Kingdom so we better get dressed for it...

First up boys and girls is a snake eating a kangaroo...
Wasn't that fun?

Next Kids, I want to introduce you to Zeke and Floyd who are going to feed a little piggy to a python. Floyd and Zeke both wanna make sure you understand that they take no pleasure in doing this, despite the obvious looks of sinister delight as they hold the harmless little piggy and it squeals for it's life just before being fed to the snake.

Zeke and Floyd wish to point out that they are both pretty much used to squealing and being fed snake too. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)...

Just please don't try this at home kids...Any of it...

No comments: