Monday, September 12, 2005

And Brownie...yer doing a hell of a...huh?...

(what I really mean to say is that you suck and your fired!)...

But, if I said that I would have to admit that I hired you!
So, just go away! God has annoited me to run this country and you are messing things up! Look at my approval ratings!...What were you thinking?...See, now I have to go down there and ride around in that swamp and dammit Mike!...

And then our great leader appointed Davey Paulison as temporary head of FEMA...
sure...
yes, you remember...

the same idiot who said three days worth of food and some plastic and duct tape would protect us from bio-warfare attacks...

to borrow a phrase...we got our wish!...He is not the same idiot as we had before!

If this whole thing were not so tragic I would be laughing...but it is and I'm not...