Friday, September 02, 2005

Please forgive me...whilst I ramble about...

A few things on my mind...

It has again been one hell of a summer in Texas...
Or so I thought.

When I put things in context now, not so bad.

You see, the problem is I don't have everything that I wanted from life.
And I lost in life.
Or so I thought.

I made mistakes I would like to correct.
People that I deeply cared about died.
And everything became a jumble of things, that I had a hard time sorting out.
I'm still sorting. Maybe always will be...

I never loved "things" until now.
I love my new 'puter.
I love my freedom...which is another thing I just remembered that I love.

And I love water on a hot summer day.
I even buy the bottled "spring water" because Dallas water just doesn't taste good to me.

Now...imagine this...

No comments: