Monday, September 26, 2005

A veritable plethora of links and other stuff...

you just will not believe exist!...are on the way...
(in the pipe...5x5)...

But first...this Important Message!...

just so you know...

I will try to be somewhat more descriptive as to what exactly one may anticipate when one encounters a post here. It has occurred to me that many of you hop skip and jump through the links, as there are a couple of other things you need to get to on the net.
Far be it for me to judge!...

The only purpose of this blog was to try to bring everything I found interesting or absurd or funny or educational or (did I mention interesting already)?...

So it is up to me to try to make those links I bring here better defined with an unprecedented clarity...

Let's clirify ths frst...

The "spellcheck" in blogger.com does not recognize the word
"blog"...now I know that was an easy hit...but there there is something about me that says the software that I use should understand that I exist and so does the word "blog"...

How was that for clarity?...don't even dream of thanking me...
my pleasure...
Johno...

No comments: